Do you need a speaker for your event?
Standing in front of an audience has been part of my life for over 30 years while serving as a Pastor. During those years I’ve communicated truth with humor, urgency, and passion. In speaking to groups over 3,000 times I’ve learned the importance of clarity in addressing specific audiences.
Currently I speak every week in my role as a transitional pastor. Consider inviting me to speak to your church, group, organization, or event.
When you book me to speak at your event here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response.
- Communication to clarify your expectations.
- Promotion of your event on my website and social media.
- Top notch delivery.
For events related to making the rest of life the best of life I’m able to speak as a keynote or in breakouts on a variety of subjects. Here’s a few examples:
- Growing Older and Loving It.
- Becoming a Cheer Leader for Your New Young Pastor.
- How to Make the Rest of Life The Best of Life.
- How to Reinvent Yourself.
- How to ReFIRE Instead of Retire.
- Make Peace with The Past So You Can Embrace The Future.
- Ending Your Disappointment with God.
Contact me for more information.
Here’s a sample video clip of me in action.
Feel free to contact me for more information and availability.