- The theological economy of the church is about forgiveness.
- The mantra of the church is forgiverness.
- The song of the chiurch is forgivenss.
- The rally-cry of the church is forgiveness.
- The heart and soul of the church is forgivenss.
- The Gospel message is about forgivenss.
- God is a God of forgiveness.
But when forgiveness happens outside of the church, too many Christians are whining about it. Some are even angry. “It will increase my taxes.” “It will encourage people to be deadbeats.” I’ll not waste time listing the untold reasons for angst by the Christian community over forgiveness in action.